Welcome to The Larks, a stunning new development of two and three bedroom homes in Radcliffe. 14 homes have been set aside for Plumlife, the Affordable Homes specialists, to offer local people the chance to step onto the property ladder. These homes will be made available through the popular Government-backed Shared Ownership scheme offering part-buy, part-rent with a low deposit.
Homes benefit from superb eco-features, including new energy efficient boilers and full double-glazing, making them inexpensive to heat and maintain. Each home has light spacious rooms. Kitchens include modern fitted units, stainless steel oven, gas hob and fridge freezer. There are also eye-catching modern bathrooms.
The Larks is situated in the Radcliffe area of Bury. Built in an enviable location, it strikes the perfect balance between urban and countryside living. It is surrounded by greenery, yet is only a few miles from the bustle of Bury town centre.
• Contemporary Howdens kitchen units and worktops
• Integrated AEG stainless steel gas hob and electric oven
• Luxury Polyflor Expona Flooring
• Fridge freezer
• Splashback, Chrome Downlighters and Upstand
• Ideal Standard ‘Twyfords Alcona’ bathroom suite
• Luxury Polyflor Expona flooring
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Shower over bath
• Porcelanosa wall tiles
• TV points in living room and master bedroom
• Telephone points in hallway, living room, master bedroom
• Digital TV aerial and cabling provided
• Smoke detectors
• Vaillant combi boiler
• 10 year NHBC New Homes Warranty
• Double glazing
• Turfed rear garden
• Private drive to properties