Two bedroom apartment in Manchester with waterside views and excellent transport links.
RENT TO BUY OPPORTUNITY
This property is available as part of a Rent to Buy scheme. This means the rent is 80% of the normal amount for 5 years, during which period you can make an offer to buy all or part of the property. Please note that there is no obligation to purchase the property during this period, however, once the 5 years has expired if you do not wish to purchase, you must leave. For more information, please copy and paste the following link in your browser: http://hoa.org.uk/advice/guides-for-homeowners/i-am-buying/rent-to-buy/
This property is a Rent to Home Buy property (RtHB) and is offered at 80% of market rent. Applicants will need to fill out an online application and meet the criteria for the product.
To apply, please go to the following link:- https://www.helptobuynw.org.uk/low-cost-home-ownership-application-shared-ownership-rent-to-buy-opso/
***Please ensure this is completed prior to the viewing as we will need to see the letter of confirmation to confirm the appointment***
There are a number of key criteria you will need to meet:
* You must not have a household income of £80,000 per annum or more
* You must not own another property
* You must be in full time, permanent employment
* You must be over the age of 18 years old
* You must provide proof of address (i.e. utility bill / bank statement)
* You must provide proof if identity (i.e. passport / driving license) for all applicants if a joint application,
* You will also require two references for each applicant (if a joint applicant). One reference MUST be from your current or recent Landlord (if you have one).
* You will also be required to pass an affordability check. (This is not a credit check).
Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 0161 447 5151
- Metrolink very closeby
- Ten minute walk to Piccadilly Station
- Waterside views
- Rent to buy property - a great opportunity for first time buyer