Stepping into your new home...it's one of the best feelings in the world. And when you move in to a Plumlife home you can be sure it's ready for you to enjoy.
Everything in your new home has been built to last, which means you can just move in and settle in — without the stress and worry of repairs and renovations.
Our new homes have been designed to reflect the way we live today, developed to the highest specification. Most of us prefer open-plan, multi-functional spaces where the kitchen is the heart of the home — a style you’ll find in many of our new build designs. Your Plumlife home is a blank canvas, a perfect base to showcase your style and personality.
Today’s new build homes are efficient too, built to the latest environmental standards with far less carbon emissions than older properties. So our homes are up to 65% more energy efficient than a Victorian house of the same style. We use smart techniques, such as airtight doors, insulated roofs and special double-glazing, to stop draughts. Good news for the planet and good news for you!
For ultimate peace of mind, your new Plumlife home comes with a 10-year structural warranty. It means you have ten years’ insurance provided by NHBC Buildmark (or a comparable provider) to protect you against any serious defects. You probably won’t need it, but it’s great to know that you’re covered just in case. Within the first year after handover, you will also have a defects period during which the builder will put right any defects the property has.
Buying a new home is probably one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make and a major financial commitment. Here at Plumlife, we're here to guide you through the process.
As soon as you choose to buy, we’ll provide you with your own dedicated Sales Team. They’ll be on hand to give you the best possible advice at every stage. They’ll provide regular updates on the progress of your build and keep you fully informed on the legal side of things, from reservation to completion.
When you move into your new Plumlife home, you’ll be given a ‘Home User Guide’ full of practical information and handy hints to help you settle in.
The Plumlife Customer Charter
We are committed to providing all our customers with excellent support and service at every stage of the house-buying journey.
We also comply with the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders ("Consumer Code").
This Consumer Code is displayed in our Marketing Suites and is available in the reservation pack you'll be given when you begin the process of buying a new Plumlife home.
As your homebuilder we will:
- Provide you with full details and clear information about your chosen home
- Provide trained and knowledgeable staff to assist you in the buying process
- Be available to answer any questions you may have and provide you with any relevant contact details
- Assist you during the selection of standard choices and optional extras for your new home
- Provide you with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and in the use of your new home after you move in
- Provide you with reliable information about the Buildmark Cover, and any other cover from which you may benefit
- Keep you fully informed about the completion and occupation of your new home
- Ensure the functions and facilities of your home are demonstrated to you before you move in
- Inform you about the after-sales service we provide
- Provide you with details of who to contact if you believe we have not fulfilled our charter commitments.